
So, today I received a text from my friend Shauna to inform me that Celine Dion was coming to Korea!!! She is here for 2 concert dates - March 18 and 19th!
I am so excited. We were originally trying to go to her concert in Japan because there were no concerts scheduled for Korea. But now there are! So we will probably be ordering our tickets soon and going to see what I considered a woman with one of the most beautiful voices in the world - and she's Canadian!! :)
That's it from here. Just thought I'd share my excitement with you all.
Gotta get packing and cleaning before the big trip! And also we (Katy and I) have dinner plans with Shauna and Andrea at our favourite Chinese restaurant.
4 comments:
Chalk up another new, unique & exciting experience!
Love Mom & Dad
Celine Dion! Did Katy tell you how excited Allyn would be about that! I hardly dare tell him. TWO MORE DAYS and you are off! (Mary Lou)
Shana does Korea/Celine Dion does Korea.........Hmmmmm, I see more plagiarism going on here Karen! Watch your back, I might just sue! lol
Have a great trip Karen! Enjoy this vacation with the girls! You all deserve this break in the hot sun. Take care, be safe, Jace
Post a Comment